15% of the average 10-hour work day is dedicated to waiting on materials! What if that time could be reduced to zero? Having the right material to the right person at the right time is essential especially when most of today’s projects are over budget and over schedule. Material Readiness is a vital component of improved labor productivity for industrial construction projects.
In this webinar, discover how that wait time can be driven down to ZERO with construction technology that focuses on material readiness through real-time, collaborative software and mobile hardware. This webinar will discuss the benefits gained from Owners, EPC firms, and Suppliers when they adopt technologies that eliminate inefficiencies and thereby increase labor productivity on-site.
• The difference in Material Readiness and Material Management
• What research is saying about the digital future of the construction industry
• Learn how companies, like Atlas RFID Solutions, are changing the status quo for field materials management
• Explore how material management tools can revolutionize your procurement process
• Introduction of Jovix Business Analytics – turn data into key performance indicators
Robert Ball, COO, Atlas RFID Solutions
Robert has over 16 years of experience in project management and leadership responsibilities. He holds a BS in Civil Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point and an MBA from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.
Prior to coming to Atlas, Robert served as a Project Manager with The Shaw Group, responsible for delivering engineering, procurement, and construction scope to client’s within the Power Industry, managing projects in excess of $1.4 billion.
Robert also served as an Armor Officer in the United States Army, achieving the rank of Captain, leading over 100 soldiers in multiple combat tours in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.