15% of the average 10 hour work day is dedicated to waiting on materials!
What if that time could be reduced to zero?
This improvement would increase tool time by 1.5 hours.
Are you ready to reduce your time waiting on materials to zero?
Find out how the largest EPCs and Owners are using AutoID technology to track materials from fabrication to installation and how these material readiness solutions can be scaled for any size project.
This webinar will discuss the value RFID technology adds to the complex supply chain, what the digital transformation will look like and explore lessons learned while implementing technology.
• Key takeaways from largest project implementation
• Lesson of how projects of all sizes, can be implemented
• Explore how material management tools can revolutionize your procurement process
• Resources needed for a successful technology adoption on a construction site
• Real life examples of construction sites around the world
John Walker, Solutions Engineering Manager, Atlas RFID Solutions
John has many years of experience in a variety of material and project management roles with a passion for data and cost avoidance. He has taken his expertise to many countries to implement construction technology on construction sites with a myriad of sizes. During his time in construction he has worn several different hats including: Materials Manager, Construction Manager, Procurement Manager and Director of Operations.