The two-day Efficiency Through Digital Projects (ETDP) event, held November 10 - 11, 2015 at the Hallam Centre in London, focused on current and emerging digital technologies revolutionizing the construction industry and the delivery of capital projects around the globe.
The agenda included David Philp and Richard Lane from the UK’s BIM, Digital Built Britain Taskgroup presenting on strategy and innovations, an update from the Bloodhound team on their ground-breaking 1000mph engineering project, and the Innovation Award for Interoperability which was presented to Malcolm Taylor of Crossrail.
Presentations and interactive panel discussions focused on
• Digital Modeling, BIM, Real-time Reporting
• Collaboration, Hand-over Management, Artificial Intelligence
• SMAC, Smart Cities, Materials Management
• Data Capture, Lifecycle Management, Data Security
• Vibration Dynamics, Automation, Project Control
• Mobile IT, 3D Printing, Image-based Localization
To recieve invitations for upcoming events, click here.